Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wee Wonderfuls Wednesday! Little Miss Storybook

When I first opened the book, Wee Wonderfuls: 24 Dolls to Sew and Love, this was the first doll that caught my eye and made me say, "I have to make this!" The sweet Little Miss Storybook.



Here she is in the book, with golden ribbon hair. I love the ribbon hair idea. It is so toddler-friendly and it keeps her hairdo in place!




I was envisioning a Little Red Riding Hood when I made this, so I used some brown ribbon that I thought would make lovely hair, with long pigtails for Zoe to play with.


How fortunate, then, that the instructions for Little Miss Storybook come with a pattern for Little Red's cape!


And a cute little apron with an appliqued *little* bad wolf and fir trees.


This gal is the adventuresome type!


But she's still sweet as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment